Our team is responsible for the implementation services in the Netherlands and Belgium for one of the leading global Human Capital Management software providers. As the implementation team, we are leading the end to end projects.
The project manager will serve as a bridge between the customer and the consultants working on the project and is expected to manage the project in accordance to the customer methodology. PMs will collaborate with multiple cross functional roles in order to ensure timely, efficient, and successful Workforce Management software implementations.
Key responsibilities include
- Managing end to end implementation projects
- Create and manage timelines
- Analyzing and mapping of customer HR Payroll processes
- Consulting on best practices and process improvements
- Arrange communication, change management and training plans in collaboration with the customer PM
- Stakeholder Management
- Conflict resolution and risk mitigation
- Project related administrative tasks updating project schedule, governance trackers, etc.
- Fluent French English speaker
- Project management experience
- Effective communication
- Affinity with technology and software
- Highly analytical
- Strong leadership skills and ability to lead a team
Nice to have Requirements
- Experience in supporting Human Capital Management applications or similar configuration customer facing support roles Nice to have .
- Proficient with HR Policies and Concepts including Payroll Scheduling even if no IT background Nice to have .
- Proficient in Payroll concepts even if no IT background Nice to have .
- Functional Experience in Human Capital Management Systems i.e. Testers, Business Analysts, etc.
- Willingness to travel to France minimal travel required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.