Responsible for the project management, planning and execution of Post Merger Integration for Accenture s acquired companies, regarding Sourcing Category Management, CDTS policies, processes and procedures. Individual will serve as the Project Coordinator. In this capacity they will coordinate the evaluation of a target company s supplier and contractor risk profile in Due Diligence. In Post Merger Integrations, they will support Global Project Integration Team and Local Procurement Sourcing and Category Management. In this role they will work with different teams to assure the disposition of the acquired company s supplier and contractor portfolio. They will also ensure their project portfolios comply with Accenture Procurement s Policies, Processes and Procedures.
Fluent in English and German
Bachelors or related degree
Minimum of 3 to 5 years in Source To Pay Procurement experience
Experience with project management leading large teams
- Work study abroad experience and or Graduate Degree
- Previous experience or familiar with acquisition process
- Professional Skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting either military or civilian.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting either military or civilian.
- Team player that can integrate themselves easily, has a friendly demeanor to work with different stakeholders, but is also comfortable being a self starter and working independently when needed.
- Flexible schedule to cover meetings in various countries associated with Projects able to handle lots of moving parts works well under pressure experience working from home when needed can stay focused and see the big picture strategic thinker driver of procurement policies likes challenges
- Demanding role due to the nature of transitioning newly acquired companies into Accenture in order that the acquired company comply with Policy, Process and Procedure.
- Strong Excel skills
- Detail oriented
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.