Primary Responsibilities and Activities
Support implementation of the Global Regional Flexible Workforce Category strategy for projects and initiatives
Manage RFP documents for projects in line with global regional strategies to achieve significant value in sourcing, negotiation and contracting when applicable, use e sourcing e auctions tools
Manage sourcing, negotiation and contracting activities including best practices metrics SLA
Manage in autonomy special projects for Flexible Workforce and propose innovative initiatives
Actively participate and present in Flexible Workforce community calls arranging effective presentations
Works with multiple departments Operations, ICEG P Leads, Legal, Finance, Security, Business Stakeholders for different initiatives to ensure communication paths remain open
Work in alignment with global regional P and category goals for Flexible Workforce
Manage business stakeholder relationships, including demand management, sales opportunities, analytics and market information
Manage requisitions pipeline facilitating contractors placements process between supplier and Hiring Manager
Ensure the highest level of compliance with local legislations, regulations and Accenture policies
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong data analytical skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Tools in particular Microsoft Suites Excel, Power BI
- Proven knowledge of Procurement methodology and sourcing execution good understanding of processes of sourcing, contract negotiation and supplier management
- Strong presentation, communication written oral , interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong relationship management skills and a proactive approach
- Forward and solution minded, team player and with high degree of self management
- Ability to manage multiple projects, adopt a flexible approach and prioritize tasks appropriately, to follow projects in autonomy
- Comfortable working in a matrix type organization, in a multicultural and broad environment and with all levels of the organization
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Degree in economics, sciences or technicals
Requisite Education and Experience Minimum Qualifications
- A bachelor's degree
- 3-4 years working experience in Procurement or Staffing Industry including
- Ability to understand client requirements and executing Procurement sales strategies
- Extensive experience in contract negotiation and supplier management
- Good understanding of Accenture s industry
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.