Quality engineering team lead is a client facing role responsible for test management, team leadership and end to end testing subproject success at selected client project.
You will apply your skills and know-how to innovative quality engineering approaches for our customers.
You will gradually develop your skills further in the career path you have chosen. Depending on your experience, you can quickly take on (partial) project responsibility
At Accenture, further education and training opportunities as well as thought leadership are important component of the overall employee career
We look forward to meet candidates that have
- Completed IT-oriented studies, IT training or have professional experience in test and/or project management role
- Deep insights into test management, conception, design and execution (e.g. ISTQB AL certification) or relevant experience
- Good knowledge of test management tools (e.g. MF ALM, Jira, Worksoft etc.)
- Knowledge of DevOps, agile project methods and/or traditional development methods
- Confident presentation skills in Czech or Slovak and English, team player qualities and project-related mobility
- Ability to Create QM plan, agree with stakeholders measure and track to secure the project results.
- Ensuring compliance with project/enterprise e.g..
- Risk management experience, ability to identify risk and report timely
- Introducing suggestions for improvement and requirements into the QM control loop
- Active communication
- Ideally insurance industry background/experience
At Accenture, you work with authentic personalities who have one thing in common: a passion for change. We are constantly looking for new employees who will make our agile and interdisciplinary teams even better with their personality, their knowledge and their skills. The synergy of technology and human intelligence helps us spark digital innovation and change the world. Become part of our team and implement innovative solutions that enable our customers to seize the opportunities of digital change.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.