Sales & Pricing Performance Pursuit Services teams work directly with deal teams to develop compelling proposals reflecting the unique value proposition for the client, based on their business needs. Proposal Authors are writers, editors, and storytellers. They work with client teams to create clear, concise, and compelling proposal responses and sales materials, define strategic messaging, and revise and strengthen content.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for writing Application outsourcing/IT Infrastructure and Cloud proposals with the aim to lead and produce a winning compliant proposal response on time and on budget. This includes developing work plans, schedules, and milestones directing proposal management activities and ensuring the compliance to RFP requirements.
- Manage proposal build activities and resources as required to stay on schedule.
- Collaborate with the Pursuit Services teams, Solution Architects in planning and reviewing proposal content. Facilitate development of all components of the proposal and ensure proposal structure complies with RFP requirements.
- Manage resources and coordinate action items from internal reviews and interact with multiple stakeholders to complete work products.
- Capacity to comprehend and summarize technical Infrastructure, application outsourcing and Cloud solutions, strategies, and themes into winning proposal.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with multi-cultural dispersed and multi-party teams.
- Understanding of Statement of Work (SOW).
- Must be a team player and must be able to guide and review junior proposal authors’ work.
- Engineering Graduate with preferably Post Graduation Degree
- English language fluency (oral and written)
Skills & Work Experience
- Minimum experience of 8 -10 years and minimum 7 years in presales & proposal management function including strong exposure of leading large proposals for Infrastructure Outsourcing and Cloud Service Line.
- Excellent understanding of Application and Infrastructure Outsourcing and Cloud computing concepts
- Education Qualification – Engineering Graduate with preferably Post Graduation Degree
- Robust Public Cloud services understanding, ideally key public cloud provider certifications
- Good knowledge on MS Office suite and graphic tools
- Exceptional learning ability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to do road shows to promote awareness of the Proposal center
Other requirements (please specify such as overtime, etc.)
- Must support/mirror working hours for the supported Market Unit or other business area
- Must be flexible with work hours according to business needs
- Must have good internet connectivity and distraction-free environment for working at home, in accordance with local guidelines
- May be occasionally required to travel domestically or internationally
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA MA - Boston
Technology Sales Director - Financial Services, Boston
Posted 1 day ago
S&PP Business Partner Associate - Interactive NA
Posted 1 day ago
S&PP Business Partner Lead - Interactive NA
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.