What will be your responsibility?
Accenture Technology is looking for YOU – a technology enthusiast ready for a challenging IT career and focus on technology implementation for business users.
You will be part an international development / analyst team providing its services from the Prague technology center. You will have the opportunity to help European premium clients to fulfill their implementation needs in Microsoft Power BI technology.
After advanced PowerBI training and onboarding (gaining best practices and process skills), you’ll responsible for a specific customer and resolution its PowerBI related cases. This includes mainly resolution of technical problems client is facing when using the technology, technical consultancy, or help with implementations.
You will have the possibility to:
- Apart from PowerBI, you’ll work with various database and analytics technologies supported and used in Power BI reporting
- Work with PowerBI core product teams and to test/ enhance skills on private preview features well before they are available.
- Get advanced technology skills, best practices, gain certification status, and enhance market value on key skills.
What we are looking for:
- 1 year in Power BI – developing reports or managing a tenant
- 1 year in technical consulting or technical support
- 2 years in data analytics or data engineering. Including high proficiency in at least two of the following data buckets:
- Excel Power Pivot & DAX
- Excel Power Query
- Advanced Excel (PivotTables + Formula)
- Modeling in SQL Server Analysis Services
- SQL (SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata etc.)
- Big Data client-facing tools (Hadoop, Data Lake)
- Front-end BI tools
- Data science (R, Python)
- Logical thinking, troubleshooting, presentation, and communication skills with strong drive for results
- English on written and communication level
Nice to have / preferred:
- Certified Power BI Developer (passed exam 70-778, 70-779 or DA-100
- Knowledge of multiple European languages (apart from English and Czech/Slovak)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.