The Total Rewards Annual Planning team provides total rewards budget planning and budget allocation services across markets and services, including leaders and employees ensuring the rewards budget plans align to our key total rewards principles. The Annual Planning Discipline works collaboratively with multiple stakeholders across HR and finance and combines internal and external market research/ analysis as well as internal tools and processes to facilitate the planning and delivery of Accenture’s total rewards, ensuring they are market relevant, differentiated, competitive and affordable.
You will help us generate insights from data, by leveraging different analytics skills and techniques to deliver value to our stakeholders. Your key focus will be on providing analytics solutions to help make data-driven decisions based on the employee data collected by organization from different sources.
In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of moderately complex problems. May create new solutions, and where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures. The person would require understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management, interact with other rewards CoE disciplines as well as stakeholders outside the Total Rewards CoE. Please note that this role may require working effectively across multiple time zones.
- Serve as the principal data, reporting, analytics SME. Own and understand the full reporting landscape
- Support team members in managing the portfolio of data, reporting, and analytics projects and initiatives
- Serve as the primary POC to support standard and other ad-hoc or custom analytic requests
- Identify innovative ways to use our data to create integrated and relevant business insights for Leadership business decision making
- Generate requirements for application designs with the best type of visualization
- Build and test functional prototypes for data validation
- Manage change adoption and management for all data and analytics across functions/organization
Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
Skills and Work Experience:
- Good understanding of Accenture’s organizational structure and key HR/financial metrics
- Proficient with complex data sets and basic analytic methodologies
- Strong command on MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Understands data relationship and business relationships
- Familiarity and comfort working with visualization tools
- Ability to extract, and manipulate datasets to create insights
- Problem solving, communication, project management skills, understanding organizational complexity and managing high speed change and ambiguity
- Ability to collaborate with and influence others outside of their immediate team
Good to have:
Total Rewards design and strategy experience
- A flexible attitude to working hours is necessary as the role may require working effectively across multiple time zones
As this is a global role, the individual must be comfortable working remotely
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.