This will be your future team:
You will be part of a young dynamic team full of experts. While growing yourself as a Subject Matter Expert on Sourcing & Category Management; you will support the team to achieve client targets, be in contact with suppliers on daily basis, negotiate, reduce their cost.
This will be your future role:
You will be working in different projects and supporting different clients around the world. You will be responsible for managing low to medium complexity end-to-end procurement projects across a multitude of clients. You will be communicating (negotiating) with external suppliers and other stakeholders. You will be responsible for market assessment, risk management, strategy development, supplier negotiations, contract management, tenders, data analysis. You will be supporting different portofilos such as: Logistics, Manufacturing, Corporate Services, IT and Telco and many others.
You will have opportunity to find better solutions and improvements of daily work and help to make the cooperation with the clients more pleasent and efficient.
- Work collaboratively with suppliers and customer stakeholders to identify and execute continuous cost, process and service improvement projects
- Perform total cost of ownership evaluations, leveraging supply market research and conduct pricing audits and impact analysis for the pursuit of continuous cost improvements
- Assist in the reporting of category specific savings results to customers
- Executes small to medium size sourcing projects and or provides support to contracting process.
- Manages small complexity negotiations
- Support problem solving and issue resolution efforts to support customer satisfaction
- Develop solid working relationships with customer stakeholders at both the corporate and business unit level Interface with customer stakeholders and project teams to facilitate progress
- Provide analytical support for necessary re sourcing activities to maintain the competitiveness of category contracts
- Learn build upon world class supply chain expertise negotiation, strategic sourcing, and supplier management while gaining general business management skills and experience
- Work directly with client stakeholders and gain exposure to senior supply chain and operations executives within multiple Fortune 500 companies’ customers
- Receive mentoring from senior Accenture supply chain sourcing category management experts
This is what you already have:
- You are a good team player and client oriented
- You have already 2+ years of procurement or project management experience or interest in growing/ building your career in Sourcing & Category Management
- You are experienced in MS Office package and have advance excel skills
- You have great communication/negotiation skills
- You have experience with specific portfolio of goods or services
- And You speak English and Dutch
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.