Accenture Pricing Architects are a highly visible group with a mission to develop and implement strategies and tactics that enable Accenture deal teams to maximize profitability and achieve desired outcomes for our clients through compelling, market-based pricing and commercial propositions. This role will focus on SI / AO types of deals, working with Market Unit Technology leadership team in support of deal teams selling SI / AO work.
Key responsibilities include:
· Competitive Positioning - Build point of view about competitor price ranges and capabilities, derive deal-specific Accenture price target based on differentiation, and work with stakeholders to achieve target
· TPA Benchmark Defense – Lead/Support client/account teams through a Third Party Advisor (TPA) benchmark of an existing contract or a sole source pursuit on a limited basis
· Stakeholder Education – Support upskilling of client-facing practitioners and internal teams involved in sales & pricing, equipping them with the context and confidence to defend market-based pricing
· Negotiations – Provide coaching on negotiation tactics and walk-away points and directly participate in client and/or procurement negotiations on a limited basis
· With MU and Service Leadership, proactively manage the pipeline to ensure accuracy, identify trends (including but not limited to deal sizes, MD time, ADR / CCI, pyramids, commercial constructs etc.), and provide insight on opportunities for optimization both overall and across priority deals
· Guide Pricing Support team in developing pricing and commercial propositions for bids and proposals, demonstrating the greatest value to clients and driving market-based pricing
and maintain strong relationships both internally within the practice and
externally with clients
Other responsibilities include:
· Market Pricing Strategy and Execution – Support senior leadership in defining Accenture's pricing approach to maximize profitable growth across services and markets
· Deal Pricing Strategy and Execution – Design and implement commercial strategies to enhance profitability, overseeing price positioning and client optics, deal shaping, deal qualification activities and financial structuring
· Deal Profitability Triage – For specific opportunities identified by the Market and/or opportunities below deal level targets, identify avenues to increase price and/or margin on the opportunity across all aspects (e.g., solution, costing, commercials)
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
· Pricing & Profitability Optimization – ADVANCED
· Pricing & Commercial Strategy Development – ADVANCED
· Negotiation – INTERMEDIATE
· Deal Shaping – INTERMEDIATE
· Competitive Analysis – ADVANCED
· Market Intelligence – ADVANCED
· Executive Presence - INTERMEDIATE
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.