What you will doJoin our Accenture Interactive team to help our Clients identify, design and analyze new improved native digital business processes. The digital revolution is Accenture’s Interactive beating heart. You'll design strategies and solutions that accelerate growth and generate value for our customers. That is where ideas come from, and creative people come together to create unique solutions. Bring your passion into the customer’s business, as our consultants are doing.
In your position you should be able to be a partner to clients - facing them, providing consultations and helping them in their digital transformation within your area of expertise.
Your aim will be to devise digital marketing strategies and be able to design, supervise their executions and optimization to attain their business goals. In your role you will:
- create the digital marketing strategies based on the data, clients´ briefs and budgets
- suggest the optimal channels and media mix
- supervise a proper implementation of digital marketing campaigns and tools
- contribute to optimizing campaigns based on analytics and data
Who you areYou have leadership abilities (since you will eventually lead a small team) and you can think strategically in relation to client´s business. Orientation to teamwork and engaging communication skills are important for this role. We are looking for your experience in following areas:
- Devising and running digital marketing campaigns, incl. budgeting it
- Knowledge of Marketing Cloud and personalization tools
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools (SEO, SEM, e-mail marketing, display advertising, PPC etc.)
- Knowledge of a content strategy and execution (covering social media)
- Knowledge of web analytics and main metrics (bounce rate, average time on site, CPA, CPC etc.)
- Understanding of the UX/UI aspects in marketing funnel
- Digital marketing campaign optimization
- Microsoft Excel knowledge – you should be able to work with charts, pivots, trends, tables, etc.
- Skills and abilities developed during 2-5 years’ work experience in above mentioned areas (not necessary all of them, wider span would be appreciated)
- Client facing abilities – presenting and selling to clients will be part of your agenda
- Strong analytical skills and ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
- Ability to work in a team and an aptitude for problem-solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can work with different stakeholders
- University degree
- Czech or Slovak language, but also speak and write English fluently
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Why AccentureDiscover how you can bring your ideas and creativity to life in a friendly, dynamic and supportive environment. Grow with us and build a fast-moving career supported by excellent leaders. Thanks to their expertise and a structured and personalized training, you will learn a unique, widely-recognized working method that will transform you into a first-class professional.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA CA - San Francisco
Utility Industry Management Consulting Senior Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Fraud Risk & Compliance Consulting Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Service & Support Transformation Senior Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.