Information Security Senior Analyst
A successful candidate will be responsible for the information security risk and project management related to ventures and acquisitions, security assessments and control design initiatives addressing the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets. This includes risk identification and management throughout integration of acquired companies.
• Represent information security organization in large IT integration projects.
• Perform information security assessments on hosting environments and network infrastructure. and be responsible for reporting on assessment findings.
• Perform preliminary vulnerability/discovery scans and evaluate the results.
• Assist local technical teams with remediation activities.
• Serve as an onsite point of contact between global security / IT teams and the local representatives.
• Participate in deployment of security tools including Qualys Guard and Tanium.
• Act as an information security awareness ambassador.
• 3+ years of work experience or university degree in IT, Information Security or similar.
• Good understanding of information security paradigms.
• Awareness of principles of risk and compliance management.
• Working knowledge of network security concepts.
• Basic server administration skills.
• Previous exposure to global information security standards and regulations such as ISO 27001:2013.
• Strong organizational and tactical skills.
• Confident written and verbal communication skills along with ability to present complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audience.
• To be prepared to travel 75% of time including potential multi-week assignments with fly-back options.
• Can-do attitude and out-of-the-box thinking.
Nice to have:
• IT or information security related certification such as CISSP, CISA, ISO 27001 LA, or Security+.
• Driving license B.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.