This is what we do in Accenture
We solve our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.
Accenture Technology powers digital transformation through services designed to reinvent client application portfolio and a new style of IT. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for business of our clients..
Currently we are looking for the experience professionals for our Infrastructure Practice. As the Senior Infrastructure Consultant you'll participate on a complex data center infrastructure transformation projects focused on consolidating and optimizing server and storage architecture of our clients. You will lead and coordinate activities related to design and implementation of x86 platform, UNIX platform, SAN and storage solutions.
Our clients are major banks, insurance companies, telco operators and utility companies consolidating their data center infrastructure and operations on regional and global level.
Design infrastructure solutions
- Ensure infrastructure architectures represent current and future business requirements
- Articulate key aspects of infrastructure architecture and design through models, documentation, and code
- Ensure development teams have a solid understanding of infrastructure designs and execute accordingly
- University degree
- Experiences in technical field
- Interest to enhance/deepen capabilities in technical field
- Fluent English language and Czech/Slovak language
- Experience in (ideally at least 2 out of following):
- x86 HW & virtualization technologies (preferably VMware)
- Windows or Linux administration
- IBM powerSystems and/or AIX administration
- SAN and/or storage virtualization
- Position in the world’s leading global company
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.