What will be your responsibility:
As junior infrastructure analyst you will advise and help our clients to improve their IT infrastructure and to achieve higher performance. You will be involved in IT infrastructure diagnosis, definition of the optimization potential and actions, implementation of target infrastructure solutions and adopting the most advanced technologies and solutions.
Technological focus of your work will include one or more areas like cloud solutions, security, server and storage architecture, network, workplace technologies, unified communication, etc..
This role offers a unique opportunity to be involved in definition and built of technology solutions that directly impacts client’s business performance.
What will you get?
- Interesting work and variety of opportunities, that would challenge you every day
- Possibility to get to know and work with technologies such as virtualization, x86 HW, storage virtualization, Windows/Linux administration, LAN/WAN (Cisco)
- Intense training program, one of the best corporate training programs in the world
- Fast professional and career growth, as fast as your capabilities allows
- Competitive compensation package, we do recognize top performers
- International and multicultural environment, we are truly a global firm
- Working with leading local and global companies around the globe
- Good chance to work and travel internationally early in your career
What we are looking for:
- University degree (Mgr., MBA, Ing.)
- Economics, Business, Management or IT related education
- Interest in following areas is an advantage: Server virtualization technologies, storage configuration, Windows or Linux administration
- Drive to learn and develop the field of management and information technology
- Out of the box and analytical thinking
- Very good communications skills
- Winner attitude
- Very good level of English (both spoken and written)
- Fluent Czech/Slovak
- Eagerness to be a team-player
- Project experience in area of infrastructure, system integration, implementation of information systems or optimization of business processes is an advantage
- Flexibility to follow client to different locations as required
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.