Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Accenture is recognized as a leading partner to the world’s major cloud providers.
Cyber Fusion Centre
Join our Cyber Fusion Center in Prague, which is a unique group of more than 140 people passionate about Cyber Security. We are specializing in a range of security fields variating from Security Operations Center to Security Assessments, Threat Hunting and Incident Response, Privileged Access Management or Application Security. We are using latest techniques and knowledge to help our Clients transform to the Digital Age. Our team is a diverse pool of security talent from all over the world, working together as one to be the delivery specialists of today and the security leaders of tomorrow.
Accenture Cloud First accelerates Clients’ Move to Cloud and Digital Transformation. More than 100,000 Accenture cloud professionals help clients shape, move, build and operate their businesses in the cloud and realize the cloud’s business value, speed, cost, talent and innovation benefits. Accenture Cloud First affects also our Security Division, where we are currently looking for Cloud Security Engineer.
- Implement & support security for client cloud environments
- Designing processes and procedures for public, private and hybrid cloud integration
- Analyse security requirements for cloud implementation and integration
- Implementation of technological solutions dedicated to the data protection in cloud
- Integration and configuration of Security as a Service
- Assistance with measurement of KPIs and KRIs related to security in applications
- Participate in discussions with clients on daily basis
- Participate in business development activities (including responses to RFP/I)
- Collaborate with clients to define best approach to maximize the security posture
- Contribute to R&D activities & internal professional community
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or Information Security
- 3+ years of progressive hands-on technical experience in solution design and architecture with primary focus on security products
- Knowledge of public cloud environment (Azure, AWS or Google Cloud)
- Knowledge of IT security solutions (Security Information and Event Management, Cloud Access Security Broker, Data Leakage Prevention, Web Application Firewall, Multi Factor Authentication, Data Rights Management, etc.)
- Knowledge of cloud security capabilities and possible interfaces with on-prem security solutions
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Reliable and with attention to detail
- Willing to travel and attend meetings and workshops
- Certifications in public cloud (level of architect, security engineer/specialist) or Security Certifications in CISSP, CISM, CCSP or CCSK
- Familiarity with industry standards, guidelines, and regulatory compliance requirements related to information security and cloud computing such as GDPR, ISO 27001, Cloud Security Alliance, NIST 800-53, PCI DSS, etc
- Opportunity to work on various interesting projects delivered to our global TOP 500 clients and with the newest trends in cyber security area
- Access to the most modern IT security solutions
- Professional training and acquisition of crucial Security certificates
- Access to the cutting-edge cyber security products and solutions
- Variety of competitive benefits, certifications and trainings to strengthen your skills either in your workplace, or in your personal life
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.