Accenture Security Operations Center in Prague provides 24x7 support for our client's Security Operations with a range of shared and dedicated analysts. We carry out dynamic monitoring across our client's networks, not just protecting IT but also the OT which enables businesses. Our aim is to enable our clients to detect, prevent and respond to the threats from the world around us. This allows them to focus on their core business with strength and purpose.
Would you like to become a part of an unique group of over 130 people passionate in Information Security? Join Accenture Security team in Prague and become a part of the second biggest Cyber Fusion Center in the world! Our team of Security Operations Center is currently looking for new Security Operations Analysts!
Are you curious about analyzing potential infrastructure security incidents? Do you want to participate in knowledge sharing with other analysts and develop solutions efficiently? Then we are looking for you! You as a Security Operations Analyst would determine if incident qualifies as a legitimate security breach and further analyze IT Security violations. Crucial part of the work would be focused on performing network incident investigations, determining the cause of the security incident and preserving evidence for potential legal action. You will NOT find a mundane theory with us but instead we provide you with a unique chance to actively practice your skills!
What can you expect?
Analyze and evaluate possible security risks
- Initiate escalation procedure to counteract potential threats/vulnerabilities
- Appropriately inform and advise management on incidents and incident prevention
- Document and conform to processes related to security monitoring
- Limited travel is possible
- Assigned to a rotating shift schedule
What we need:
1-2 year experience with IT technologies, ideally related to Security
Basic knowledge of Windows server and Unix/Linux operating systems
Interest in Security, Network and Server Monitoring technologies
Analytical and problem-solving skills
Ability to manage multiple tasks
Proficiency in written and spoken English
Willingness to learn and improve
Bonus points if:
- Experience with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools like ArcSight, QRadar, Splunk, etc.
- Knowledge of Networking protocols and technologies, e.g. TCP/IP, Firewalls, Routers, etc.
- Knowledge of Security principles, techniques and technologies
- Understanding the technical aspects of the Information Security
- Experience with Vulnerability scanners like Nessus, MVM, Qualys, etc.
- Programming and scripting skills
What we offer:
- Work in the expanding field of Security with a huge potential
- Individual extensive trainings of various technologies we are working with
- Position allows substantial growth in experience and skills
- Support and knowledge sharing within our teams of Security Experts
- Encouragement to obtain certifications and supply of further educational activities
- Broad portfolio of our clients would give you an isight into different environments but on top of that it would be a great contribution to your valuable experience as well!
- Career growth - Promotion into Senior Analyst position or into dedicated teams such as Incident Response Team or Identity Management Team.
- Access to new technological trends in the field of Security
- Great team of supporting colleagues
- Shift plan including an additional payment to salary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.