Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises
Cyber Fusion Centre
Join our Cyber Fusion Centre in Prague, which is a unique group of more than 140 people passionate about Cyber Security. We are specializing in a range of security fields variating from SOC Architecture to Security Assessments, Threat Hunting and Incident Response, Privileged Access Management or Application Security. We are using latest techniques and knowledge to help our Clients transform to the Digital Age. Our team is a diverse pool of security talent from all over the world, working together as one to be the delivery specialists of today and the security leaders of tomorrow.
We are currently looking for SAP Security Consultant, who would join our Cyber Fusion Centre team in Prague to provide to help our clients in the application security domain, by supporting and working on several workstreams, mainly related to SAP.
- Design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications and data
- Providing services to help clients protect their information, infrastructures, applications and business processes against cyber threats.
- 3-5 years of experience in assessing and applying information security in SAP (SAP ECC6, SAP Application design, SAP S/4HANA architecture, processes, and configurations)
- Relevant SAP security skills in SAP HANA enterprise cloud and managed services solutions, HANA Data modeling concepts, implementation and migration, Secure Mobile Solutions, Security solutions monitoring.
- Bachelor’s degree (Ideally in information technology or information security field)
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Good communication and presentation skills, ability to be flexible and work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment / client facing / ability to travel
Nice to have skills:
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC or similar information security certification.
- Knowledge and experience with service management processes / ITIL, experience from IT operations.
- New interesting fast growing area in Application Security where you have possibility to participated on interesting various global and local projects
- Position in the world’s leading global company, daily communication in English
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training, certification
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture in Czech Republic will be conducted only via online format during the current coronavirus outbreak.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.