Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises
Cyber Fusion Centre
Join our Cyber Fusion Centre in Prague, which is a unique group of more than 140 people passionate about Cyber Security. We are specializing in a range of security fields variating from SOC Architecture to Security Assessments, Threat Hunting and Incident Response, Privileged Access Management or Application Security. We are using latest techniques and knowledge to help our Clients transform to the Digital Age. Our team is a diverse pool of security talent from all over the world, working together as one to be the delivery specialists of today and the security leaders of tomorrow.
We are currently looking for Vulnerability and IT Risk Senior Analyst, who would like to develop his security career next to the cyber security specialists and help you clients with various projects in IT Risk and Vulnerability Assessments.
The Vulnerability and IT Risk Team is responsible for assessing risks and design security solutions, deploy vulnerability scanning and management tools, test validity of identified vulnerabilities and articulate description and advices to client. If needed, the team performs additional research and explain remediation and its action report to the client. In addition, Vulnerability and IT Risk Analyst helps harden security configurations of IT systems (operating systems, databases and network devices).
- Vulnerability solution design, scanning preferably with Tenable Nessus tools and advisories processing
- Technical risk assessments, key security controls description
- Security hardening
- Knowledge of cyber security principles regarding networks, OS, other infrastructure and middleware
- Knowledge of vulnerability scanning techniques and tools
- Good spoken and written English,
- Ability to work in multinational and virtual teams.
· Self-motivated, effective multi-tasking
- Willingness to learn and improve
Nice to have skills:
- Prior experience with Linux, Windows OS
- Security hardening techniques and hardening standards
- Prior experience with programming e.g. in Python
- Risk analysis and assessment techniques and principals
- Overview knowledge of cloud security, cloud security access brokers.
- Understanding of IT service management and security operational processes.
- Competitive salary and bonus package.
- Position in the world’s leading global company with strong security practice.
- Ability to work for global clients on important projects.
- Professional growth based on performance, continuous training.
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, work from home, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.