Accenture is a global consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. We help our clients, including 94 companies of the Fortune Global 100, to become high-performance businesses and governments. We work with our clients to help them find ways to become more successful in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
- Work with and support project delivery team
- Decompose key business problems to identify value areas and structure and implement complex technology solutions for the client
- Create innovative and differentiated offerings, staying relevant and in sync with market demand
- Deliver advisory services in support of technology enabled business change, e.g.: package & third party integrator selection, vendor selection, application studies, solution architecture studies and/or program diagnostics and recovery.
- Deliver advisory services to the IT function: CIO/CTO/CDO
- Grow market share by leveraging relationships, winning work, and being integral to delivery of on-shore consulting engagements
- Sell and develop business opportunities on an individual basis or as a part of a team
- Proven track of successful delivery/participation of consulting projects for Financial Services enterprises or delivery of relevant activities as part of workforce
- Strong business & industry acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills is essential
- Self-motivated and proactive approach
- Ability to quickly become familiar with Accenture capabilities, offerings, internal organization, key people and processes
- Geographic flexibility (namely Czech Rep., Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Poland)
- University degree
- Native Czech/Slovak and fluent English
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.