Improve performance through analysis of existing business problems and development of future plans
Having an active role in all aspects of the project - Identifying issues, forming hypotheses, designing and conducting analyses, synthesizing conclusions into recommendations and helping to implement change.
Bring Accenture formal frameworks and methodologies to identify problems or suggest more effective or efficient ways of performing business tasks.
- 3 year experience of successful delivery/participation of consulting projects or delivery of relevant activities as part of workforce
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong business & industry knowledge – especially in automotive, telco or financial services industry
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and proactive approach
- Geographic flexibility (namely Czech Rep., Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Poland)
- Native Czech/Slovak and fluent English
- Experience with leading small team is an advantage
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.