Accenture is expert in Intelligent Cloud and Infrastructure Services, collaborating seamless across our Delivery Centers. We are delivering the complete Lifecycle of Design, Build and Run for Infrastructure Services and Service Management excellence. We engage and position ourselves for growth in emerging Technologies, Cloud, intelligent Automation and Artificial Intelligence.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to work in this demanding environment. The successful candidate will form part of a core team accountable for the successful day to day management and maintenance of clients’ environment. Candidate(s) should have professional behavior, working in client environment abroad along with occasional travelling.
• Provide support for legacy LAN and WAN technologies such as switches, routers and circuits
• Provide support for SDN and Intelligent WAN technologies
• Responsible for Engineering tasks along with Projects related to deployment in client environment
• Manage vendor and/or product provisioning, procurement, and delivery of LAN, WAN hardware
• Maintain and update system and network documentation as necessary
Knowledge and Skills Requirement
• Strong experience with network products and protocols (routing and switching)
• Infrastructure experience with any SDN technology (e.g. Meraki, Viptela, ACI, NSX, etc.) is a plus
• Knowledge of other technologies in Load Balancing, Security and Wireless areas is a plus
• Working proficiency in English
• Ability to travel to client sites occasionally
· Benefits packages
· Training package on various technologies (e.g. SDN, Cisco, Fortinet, VMware, different Cloud platforms, etc.) and possibility to gain a certification
· International teams and multilingual environment
· Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
· Ability to learn from the best IT experts on the market
· Home working possibility (after passing probation period)
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture in Czech Republic will be conducted only via online format during the current coronavirus outbreak.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA PA - Pittsburgh
Java Full Stack/Cloud Native Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - San Antonio
Federal - Automation Test Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Salesforce Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.