About usAccenture Cyber Fusion Center in Prague is a unique multidisciplined team of over 130 people passionate about Cyber Security. As part of Accenture Security, we support clients globally to prepare for and defend against the rapidly changing capabilities of cyber attackers. We are looking for security professionals to join our international team at our custom-built location.
Job DescriptionWe are currently looking for a skilled CyberArk Engineer to work on Client opportunities and projects. We require a team member who is self-motivated and effective at multi-tasking. This is a senior position which requires previous experience in Privileged Access Management.
Job Summary:The primary objectives are the delivery of Managed Security Services. You will be implementing and operating security technologies and software tools in the area of Privileged Access Management.
- Lead large end-to-end deployments of Privileged Access Management solutions
- Design and implement PAM solutions tailored for our Client’s needs
- Oversee operational activities, handle troubleshooting and escalations
- Manage handover activities with Client Operations team after project closure
- Building and maintaining business relationships with Accenture Clients
- Strong knowledge of PAM CyberArk tool / CyberArk PAS
- Scripting experience / PowerShell
- Windows and Linux system administration
- Strong knowledge of security principles, standards and techniques
- Very good spoken and written English
Nice to have skills:
- Knowledge or experience with Active Directory, LDAP, DB, network devices
- Certified CyberArk CDE
- Good communication and presentation skills
Technologies you will work with:
- CyberArk Privileged Access Security
- Windows Server
- Cloud Environment
- Active Directory
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Federal - AWS or Azure Cloud Security Specialist
Posted 3 days ago
Federal - Mobility Security Engineer
Posted 3 days ago
USA MD - Germantown
Federal - Information System Security Officer (ISSO)
Posted 5 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.