Perform application and infrastructure penetration tests, as well as physical security review and social engineering tests for our global clients
Review and define requirements for information security solutions
Perform security reviews of application designs, source code and deployments as required, covering all types of applications (web application, web services, mobile applications, thick client applications, SaaS)
Participate in Security Assessments of networks, systems and applications
Work on improvements for provided security services, including the continuous enhancement of existing methodology material and supporting assets
- Bachelor degree or higher, technical discipline preferred
- Experience in IT Security, preferably with exposure to application security testing (source code review and application penetration tests)
- Knowledge of Security principles, techniques and technologies
- Good understanding of network protocols, design and operations
- Strong analytical skills and efficient problem solving
- Willingness to learn
- Good English communication skills (written and oral)
- CISSP, CISA, CEH, OSCP or other information security certifications
- Application development background and security knowledge – example of languages include C, C#, C++, Java, J2EE
- Good understanding of the components of a secure DLC/SDLC
- Vulnerability analysis and application reversing skills
- Understanding of cryptography principles and PKI
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture in Czech Republic will be conducted only via online format during the current coronavirus outbreak.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Federal - AWS or Azure Cloud Security Specialist
Posted 2 days ago
Federal - Mobility Security Engineer
Posted 2 days ago
USA MD - Germantown
Federal - Information System Security Officer (ISSO)
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.