Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises
Cyber Fusion Centre
Join our Cyber Fusion Center in Prague, which is a unique group of more than 140 people passionate about Cyber Security. We are specializing in a range of security fields variating from Security Operations Center to Security Assessments, Threat Hunting and Incident Response, Privileged Access Management or Application Security. We are using latest techniques and knowledge to help our Clients transform to the Digital Age. Our team is a diverse pool of security talent from all over the world, working together as one to be the delivery specialists of today and the security leaders of tomorrow.
Security Assessments Team
We are currently looking for keen Penetration Tester, who would join our Security Assessments team in Prague Cyber Fusion Center. Our team helps our global clients to protect their value by performing hundreds of vulnerability assessments, penetration tests, source code reviews, social engineering campaigns and adversary simulations per year. Discovered vulnerabilities along with our advice helps our clients to harden their environment against attacks and increases business resilience. Penetration tester focuses on security assessments of all kinds of applications, infrastructure, hardware and so on. This is a hands-on role, requiring technical skills ranging from the hardware to the application layer.
- Perform penetration tests of different areas varying from small applications or environments to huge and complicated enterprise systems or infrastructure
- Possible participating on vulnerability assessments, source code reviews, social engineering campaigns, adversary simulations, SSDLC, cloud security or DevSecOps projects
- Review and define requirements for information security solutions
- Perform security reviews of application designs, source code and deployments as required, covering all types of applications (web application, web APIs, mobile applications, thick client applications, SaaS)
- Work on improvements for provided security services, including the continuous enhancement of existing methodology material and supporting assets
- Bachelor degree or higher, technical discipline preferred
- Experience in IT Security, preferably with exposure to application and infrastructure security testing
- Knowledge of Security principles, techniques and technologies
- Good understanding of network protocols, design and operations
- Strong analytical skills and efficient problem solving
- Willingness to learn
- Good English communication skills (written and oral)
Nice to have skills
- Certifications from Offensive Security, CREST, SANS, ISC2 or other information security related certifications
- Application development background and security knowledge
- Good understanding of the components of a secure software development life cycle
- Vulnerability analysis and reverse engineering skills
What we offer
- You will be part of Prague team consisting of about 40 team members. We are a part of one of the biggest teams made of hundreds of penetration testers all over the world with more than 20 years of experience in offensive security area
- Opportunity to work on various interesting projects delivered to our global TOP 500 clients and with the newest trends in cyber security area
- Professional training and acquisition of crucial security certificates – from Offensive Security through CREST to SANS trainings and GIAC certifications
- Ability to move between different teams with different specializations in either offensive or defensive security
- Access to the cutting-edge cyber security products and solutions
- Variety of competitive benefits, certifications and trainings to strengthen your skills either in your workplace, or in your personal life
- Remote work
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture in Czech Republic will be conducted only via online format during the current coronavirus outbreak.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.