The primary objective of the Source Code Security Analyst is to review source code of various applications from security perspective.
Applications could be written in various programming languages. However, in most cases, we work with Java.
Ideal candidate should have advanced knowledge of IT infrastructure, operating systems, applications, hands on experience with development and Dev(Sec)Ops.
This is a hands-on role, requiring technical skills and programming experience.
• Perform source code and design reviews (web applications, web services, mobile applications, thick client applications, etc.)
• Present security vulnerabilities and weaknesses to clients
• Propose remediation plans
• Review and define requirements for secure programming throughout SDLC
• Increase security services quality by participating on enhancements to methodologies and development of supporting assets
• Promote secure programming
• Scripting and object-oriented programming experience (Java, C#, C++, Python, etc.)
• Knowledge of security principles, techniques and technologies
• Bachelor’s degree or higher, technical discipline preferred
• Good English communication skills (written and oral)
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Willingness to travel
• Desire to learn
Nice to have skills:
• Experience with various operating systems including Windows, Linux and Unix
• Experience with various security tools and products (Fortify, AppScan, Checkmarx, etc.)
• Application development background and application security knowledge
• CISSP, CISA, CEH, OSCP or other information security certifications
• Working experience in IT Security, preferably in application security
• Good understanding of SDLC components
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture in Czech Republic will be conducted only via online format during the current coronavirus outbreak.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.