Accenture is a global consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. We help our clients, including 94 companies of the Fortune Global 100, to become high-performance businesses and governments. We work with our clients to help them find ways to become more successful in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
This will be your future role:
This is what you already have:
- You have 2+ years of experience with implementation of Workday.
- You will prove deep knowledge at least one of Workday core modules (Human Resource Management, Recruiting, Talent Management, Learning, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Expenses).
- You have a great communication level of English on Consultancy level (be able to fluently speak and express though with our clients and your colleagues).
- Knowledge of Czech language is an advantage.
- Occasional travel may be required.
This is what we do in Accenture:
- We make work exciting while respecting balance with private life.
- We provide outstanding training including 24,000 online courses and 900 learning boards and we arrange community calls, webinars, knowledge exchange on global level.
- You will never get bored as we are coming in interesting and challenging projects every day.
- We care about your professional growth based on your performance and meritocracy.
- Our projects are professionally managed based on leading-edge methodology.
- Accenture benefit package contains 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance, sick days, overtime payment and many more.
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture in Czech Republic will be conducted only via online format during the current coronavirus outbreak.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.