This will be your future team:
Our team is working for a world leading supply chain management company. We support their long way road of HR processes transformation. We are open-minded, hardworking and ambitious. We have a very open attitude to change, and welcome ideas that can help improve things both for us and for the client.
This will be your future role:
As Team Lead you will be accountable for the day-to-day operation of the team including workload balance and work distribution, service delivery according to agreed service level, people management. The essential part of the role is to encourage knowledge sharing and collaborative work efforts, to support and sustain a positive work environment that promotes team performance through personal contribution.
Here are some of the things we expect from you:
· coach team members and work with them on their professional growth
· allocate day-to-day activities to ensure service levels are met
· manage operational issues and know when to further escalate
· ensure team access for all relevant work procedures and instructions
· present team results to Service Delivery Lead
This is what you already have:
· You enjoy communicating and you are fluent in Dutch
· You are open to professional challenges
· You enjoy helping people and making the things solved
· You have the experience with the strengthen client relation by delivering the high level of service
· You think creatively and make innovative suggestions that improve operational efficiency, effectiveness of delivered service
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.