- Daily interaction with customers and internal stakeholders as it relates to collections, order release, setting of credit limits and dispute resolution
- Responsible for all collection activities on the assigned portfolios. Activities include minimizing balances on customers’ accounts, timely escalation/resolution of disputes and collection issues through leverage of professional relationships with internal and external customers.
- Providing accurate and informed responses to customers (internal & external) queries through correspondence and telephone contact (exposure on phone calls on daily basis expected)
- Adding value to the business by consistently improving processes and maximizing cash flow for the assigned portfolios
- Czech and English (at least B2)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite of desktop computing products: Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Strong written communication skills
- Comfortable under pressure and capable of handling effectively conflicting priorities
- Graduate with good-to-have minimum 1 year of working experience (preferred but no a must)
- The ability to use your knowledge of foreign languages on a daily basis at work (we serve our Clients in almost 30 foreign languages)
- Experience with a range of Clients and technology solutions which provides professional relevance
- Training and development tailored to help you achieve your potential
- Opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- We also think about your social life, at Accenture you will be able to take part in different initiatives like Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming and many others.
- Social benefit packages including: Private medical care, My Benefit, Life insurance
- Relocation package
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.