Selected candidates will coordinate Application Security projects and services delivered to clients, and will participate on other Security projects in global & leading companies operating different markets. It involves a wide range of activities from capability assessment, through architecture and tools deployment and configuration up to operations and maintenance of relevant processes and technologies.
Computer Science, Telecommunications or Information Security Bachelor Degree or a related field and full professional proficiency in English is required. Experience with SW development, DevOps, Secure SLDC and Application Security Testing is required. Experience in other fields of Information Security (Pentesting, Security Architecture, Infrastructure Security) is desired.
Applicants must have experience in managing people and projects with multidisciplinary and geographically dispersed teams. Applicants are expected to exhibit proactive behaviour, propose improvements and innovations and provide constructive feedback.
• Coordinate teams, projects and participate in discussions with clients on daily basis
• Participate in business development activities (including responses to RFP/I)
• Design & Implement secure software development life cycle solutions based on various tools
• Contribute to tool evaluation, selection and recommendation internally and to clients
• Provide advisory to different groups (Technology, Developers, Digital Transformation, etc.)
• Participate in execution of training program for different teams
• Define secure software development life cycle for large projects and teams
• Define applications security architecture elements
• Define documentation of security requirements for applications (web, mobile, host, SOA, etc.).
• Assistance with KPIs and KRIs related to security in applications
• Coordinate the construction of labs and PoC to improve project and service delivery
• Work with senior management on defining roadmaps, needs and provide short and mid-term forecasting
• Collaborate with clients to define best approach to maximize the security posture
• Contribute to R&D activities as a Subject Matter Expert & internal professional community
• Master Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or Information Security
• Certifications such as CSSLP, CISSP, CISA, etc. are preferred
• Certifications from pentesting vendors (OSCP, CEH,…) are preferred
• SAST & DAST tools related education and certificates are beneficial
• At least 3 years of experience in the Application Development (DevOps)
• At least 1 year of experience in Application Security Testing
• Willing to travel and attend meetings/workshops on client premises and work from client premises within the country or abroad
• Has a passion for Security, Agile, and DevOps
• Experience in management and definition of security in the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
• Working knowledge of Waterfall, Agile and primarily DevOps development methodologies
• Experience in software development and SDLC in Java, Python, C#, etc…
• Experience with Automation in testing or orchestration Selenium, Maven, Ant, Msbuild, Npm, Yarn, Jenkins, Team City, etc…
• Knowledge of conducting security checks (static and dynamic code analysis, vulnerability analysis in applications and penetration tests, security component analysis)
• Understanding or virtualization and container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, …)
• Experience with OWASP Testing Guide v3 / 4 and OWASP TOP 10
• Knowledge of securing APIs
• Experience in Web and/or Mobile applications and common vulnerabilities
• Knowledge of security in micro-services is beneficial
• Client focus
• Communications skills including the ability to understand client process in any area in detail
• Excellent coordination and communication skills
• Business writing skills (capturing needs and writing it down on formal documents)
• Reliable and with attention to detail
• Ability to work alone and bring results
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture in Czech Republic will be conducted only via online format during the current coronavirus outbreak.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.