About usAccenture Cyber Fusion Center in Prague is a unique multidisciplined team of over 130 people passionate about Cyber Security. As part of Accenture Security, we support clients globally to prepare for and defend against the rapidly changing capabilities of cyber attackers. We are looking for security professionals to join our international team at our custom-built location.
Job DescriptionWe are looking for an Endpoint Protection Specialist to work on Client opportunities and projects. We require a team member who is self-motivated and effective at multi-tasking. The ideal candidate will be experienced in architecture and troubleshooting of Endpoint Protection software in a large organization.
Job Summary:You will be implementing and operating security technologies and software tools especially in area of Endpoint Protection and Privileged Access Management. The successful candidate will also help to develop operational processes and work on infrastructure improvements.
- Design and implementation of Endpoint Protection and Privileged Access Management systems
- Oversee and support operational activities
- Reduce vulnerability of endpoint systems
- Define and improve new processes to warrant security of the environment
- Troubleshoot Windows workstations and servers
- Maintain and monitor backend infrastructure
- Document technical processes and procedures
- Knowledge of Endpoint Protection tools (CyberArk Endpoint Protection Manager experience is a plus)
- Very good understanding of Microsoft Windows system administration – registry, firewall, protocols, permissions, UAC, Group Policy, Management Console, etc.
- Strong knowledge of security principles, standards and techniques
- Very good spoken and written English
Nice to have skills:
- Knowledge or experience with Active Directory, LDAP, DB, network devices
- Understanding of cloud technology
- Good communication and presentation skills
Technologies you will work with:
- CyberArk Endpoint Privilege Manager
- CyberArk Privileged Access Security
- Windows Server
- Cloud environment
- Active Directory
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.