The Client Data Protection Account Manager will be responsible for assessing and establishing data protection controls and standards on client engagements to reduce business risk to Accenture, our clients and our clients' clients.
• Assess Client Data Protection controls and activities being performed across all client engagements
• Work with the client teams to develop action plans based on assessment findings and work to close identified gaps
• Assist client teams with Client Data Protection methodologies and best practices
• Contribute to the Client Data Protection control points and standard deliverables by providing reviews and recommending enhancements
• Develop relationships with Data Protection and Security Leads in order to roll out and maintain the Client Data Protection program
• Monitor the sales cycle for new deals and provide support with regard to Client Data Protection controls and standards
• Compliance auditing
• Collaboration to develop risk mitigation strategies
Must Have Skills/Qualifications
• Security certification such as CISA, CISM, and/or CISSP.
• Proficient in written and spoken English
• Bachelor's Degree
Nice to Have Skills/Qualifications
• Experience managing risk / compliance programs
• Ability, through proven experience, to deal with difficult situations and provide assistance to client teams and Accenture leadership
• Ability to relate to other people at a high level throughout the organization, providing advice and guidance on policies and best practice
• Experience interacting with Leadership
• Ability to work extended hours on short notice
• General understanding of legal and corporate terminology
• Compliance auditing
• Project management
• 3+ year experience working with data protection controls governing confidential data
• 2+ years work experience managing timelines, work plans, deliverables; strong organization skills with attention to detail and follow through to resolve issues
• Bachelor’s Degree
Travel Requirement/ Shift Hours
• Ability to acquire passport
• 5% travel may be required
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.