Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale
of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an
unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of
your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the
design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused
roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
IT Operations professionals support infrastructure operations and/or manage delivery for IT production systems
and services based on operational requirements and service agreements. Accenture's Video Deployment Team is a dedicated group of Accenture professionals that focus on coordination of implementation of videoconferencing infrastructure and endpoints. The AV Design Engineering team is a sub-team of this group which provides AV and video conference design expertise to support the deployment efforts.
An AV Design Engineer is responsible to assist local teams responsible for activities associated with the design and build- out of global video conference rooms. This role will provide design expertise to local teams who coordinate the planning and implementation of video conference rooms that meet unique customer AV requirements while adhering to company standards. Scope of work can range from responding to requests for assistance with a single conference room design or a new office build- out on multiple floors and span multiple technologies. The AV Design Engineer has responsibility for addressing new video conference room system requests, educating requestors on company standards, recommending room layout and equipment to meet customer functionality and cost requirements. Occasional domestic and international travel may be required to coordinate special complex projects.
• Review all requests for new video conference systems to ensure the room and system are appropriate for customer requirements and to provide recommendations on positioning of components.
• Provide AV and video conference design expertise to local teams who are planning to incorporate complex video conference and other presentation and collaboration technologies integrated with control systems in a corporate environment.
• Review work of third party audio/video install teams to ensure compliance with company standards.
• Define standard installation guidelines of AV equipment to meet company standards and specifications.
• Work with internal company teams to identify AV room requirements and solutions that adhere to company
• Review Bill of Materials for compliance with standards and ensure completeness of required components
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
• Analyzes and solves problems that are lower complexity and may be routine in nature, requiring varied
• responses depending on the situation.
• Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has some interactions with non-management levels at the client and/or within Accenture.
• Receives minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments.
• Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others.
• Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team
Essential Knowledge and Technical Skills
• 2+ years of experience in a technical A/V room design role
• Solid verbal and written English communication skills
• Understand how in-room AV equipment interfaces with videoconferencing codecs
• Deep knowledge of industry standard audio video components and installation practices
• Familiarity with video conference concepts and infrastructure
• Experience installing and configuring Cisco MX, EX or C series video conference systems or Polycom HDX systems
• General knowledge of networks and networking troubleshooting concepts
• Maintain customer communication throughout the project timeframes
• Ability to schedule resources, conduct equipment ordering and RMA closeout and hand - off to operations team
• Good analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Ability to understand and work with a culturally diverse team across various geographies
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Degree/Diploma in an Information Technology discipline or equivalent experience – Diploma in Computer
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.