This will be your future team:
Our team is working for a leading World’s renewable energy company. We support them with HR administrative and recruitment service, so our client can focus on their core business. We are open-minded, hardworking and ambitious. We have a very open attitude to change, and welcome ideas that can help improve things both for us and for the client. Most of your direct colleagues will be from different parts of Europe and like to experience life abroad. For many of us, this also means socializing outside of work.
Here are some of the things we expect from you:
• Act as a recruitment subject matter expert
• Consistently build, maintain and display a sound understanding of the client's industry in order to identify opportunities and manage risks
• Be updated with recruitment best practices, channel management activities, potential use of new sourcing channels and techniques
• Ensure the recruitment process/lifecycle is completed in a fast, efficient and professional manner at all times, minimizing the time to hire and cost
• Determine recruitment/selection decision factors and criteria. Participate in human resources planning to support development of recruitment related human resources policies and procedures and respond to recruitment related employee complaints or possible union issues, as required.
• Work with other recruiters, operations management or client's workforce planning teams to understand short- and long-term talent objectives and hiring forecasts for area of responsibility
• Conduct highly collaborate requisition intake discussion with hiring manager. Understand and document specific sourcing requirement. Appropriately set hiring manager expectations using data from similar prior searches and externally available labor pool supply/demand information.
• Develop hiring and candidate sourcing approaches in conjunction with client. This may include determining and managing the appropriate channels/media for the most effective solution to meet requirements.
• Develop and maintain data mining approaches using advanced search techniques.
• Execute legally compliant role postings to internet and print sites, performing refreshes or removing, as required
• Understand the key outcomes of recruitment activities (e.g., hires produced, effort and cost expended) and make adjustments to maximize return on investment
• Review sourced resumes against client screening criteria and determine if they are potential matches against open positions. Present screened candidate shortlist to hiring manager for review.
• Conduct or facilitate candidate assessments, as required
• Monitor and track candidate pipeline and ensure it is adequate to meet the requirements of the open vacancies
• Provide feedback on candidates to hiring managers, agencies and/or directly to candidates.
• Extend and negotiate offers, managing subsequent employment contract generation
• Communicate results and organize start dates with client and candidate.
• Provide regular updates and feedback to managers, continuously update requisition status and facilitate timely decision-making.
• Use recruitment systems appropriately and with a focus on data integrity to ensure accurate reporting and compliance to data protection legislation.
• Perform analytics to ensure highest candidate quality and yield
• Monitor service level agreements, client dependencies, key operational metrics, and process and data compliance regularly, escalating or resolving issues where appropriate.
This is what you already have:
• You have a knowledge of recruitment
• You work comfortably with Microsoft Office
• You enjoy tackling problems and can quickly get to the root cause of issues
• You are always on the lookout for ways to improve things
• You know how to organize yourself and can handle the unexpected
• You know what it means to work in HR
• You are fluent in English and Danish
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.