Accenture is kick-starting a new project within HR to be based in our modern office in Prague!
What you will do:
To attract suitable candidates, you will use appropriate and approved sources or sourcing techniques. You will monitor the candidate pipeline to ensure it is adequate to meet the requirements of the open vacancies. According to set criteria you will review incoming applications and determine if they are potential matches against open positions. Part of your responsibilities will also be planning and scheduling interviews for the recruiters and hiring managers. You will keep all parties updated regarding the process, i.e. hiring managers, agencies and candidates. During your daily work you will be using the recruitment systems, where a high focus on data integrity and accurate reporting to be compliant with data protection legislation is key.
What we offer:
• Position in one of the world´s leading global companies
• Professional growth based on performance
• Training program/curriculum
• Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance, etc.
• Relocation package
This is what you already have:
• Fluency in Danish and English
• Very good communication and teamwork skills
• Patience, attention to details and strong organizational skills
• Experience from recruitment is a plus
• University degree, preferably in HR or other relevant studies, is an advantage
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.