Cyber Incident Response Coordinator
Accenture Cyber Fusion Center in Prague is a unique, multidisciplined team of over 130 people passionate about Cyber Security. As part of Accenture Security, we support clients globally to prepare for, and defend against, the rapidly changing capabilities of cyber attackers. We are looking for professionals to join our international team at our custom-built location.
We are building a team of Cyber Incident Response Coordinators to support our Clients who have experienced cyber security breaches.
The role is in support of our Clients, helping them in a time of crisis. It is not a technical security role, and involves the following:
• Managing the security response process, including Client inbound calls, scoping calls and communications processes clients, Accenture teams and third parties.
• Coordinating multiple client inbound calls, provide Client facing project management and internal Accenture team coordination.
• Coordinating activities across Accenture teams, Clients and third parties involved in resolving the security breaches, to ensure timely resolution and support.
• Providing updates to internal and external stakeholders, following an established governance program.
• Measuring and reporting on delivery performance metrics (KPIs) on a regular basis to Clients and Accenture internal stakeholders.
• Working with CFM teams to carry out financial processes, including Client onboarding and invoicing.
Applicants should display the following qualities:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
• Experience in communicating with Clients from global locations
• Ability to communicate clearly in crisis situations
• Ability to follow processes and contribute to process improvement activities
• Ability to multitask and prioritize actions
• Familiarity with financial processes is preferred
• Good time management skills when working to deadlines and SLAs
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Financial Services Social Lead
Corporate Hospitality and Administrative Specialist: Cambridge, MA
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - .Net Development Team Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.