This will be your future team:
Our team is working for a leading Global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services and package delivery. We support them with HR services, so our client can focus on their core business. We are open-minded, hardworking and ambitious. We have a very open attitude to change, and welcome ideas that can help improve things both for us and for the client.
This will be your future role:
Process Matter Expert –PME's are deep subject matter experts and work closely with our client and Accenture on all 'Process' related matters. They are the critical link between the client and Accenture service delivery teams and work closely with client/Accenture and other stake holders.
Your tasks will include for example:
• Responsibility for creation, update and maintenance of process documentation
• Help cascade all changes and help train the Service delivery teams
• Participate in various process harmonization sessions conducted between the Accenture and client teams; provide delivery point of view and best practices
• Represent end to end view of respective processes for all Change Requests, doing impact assessments from a Process standpoint/Help Operationalize Global Chnages (including strategy/ impact on systems/upstream and downstream process impacts/impacts on other HR functions etc.)
• Work with Service delivery leads and help them address key/critical escalations
• Participate in all kinds of testing (User Acceptance Testing / System Integration Testing /Integration etc.)
This is what you already have:
• You have Global HR Administration processes experience
• You enjoy communicating and you are fluent in Dutch
• You have of Microsoft suite applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
• You have a proven ability to work independently and as a Team member
• You are into analysis and solving of medium-complexity problems
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Financial Services Social Lead
Corporate Hospitality and Administrative Specialist: Cambridge, MA
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - .Net Development Team Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.