Creating and maintaining Application server
Application Deployments and deployment troubleshooting
Monitor and evaluate efficiency of system usage and make recommendations to management to improve performance
Creating of automation scripts
Prepare and maintain technical documentation
- Unix and Unix scripting knowledge
- SQL knowledge
- Automation scripts experience (in any of Bash, Python, Ant or Maven)
- Organized and consistent work
- Knowledge of English – spoken and written
- Automated provisioning experience is plus (Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Optionally: Familiarity with CI tools (Jenkins or TeamCity)
- Optionally: Experience with Oracle Weblogic administration (installation, maintenance, configuration, applications deployment etc.). Familiarity with WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST)
- Optionally: Performance testing (Jmeter) and/or monitoring (ie. Standart Unix monitoring tools)
- Optionally: Basic OracleDB administration
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.