KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Support sourcing projects across multiple IT Services and sub-categories in the English and Italian: Hardware, Software, IT Services and Telecoms
• Manage suppliers through all aspects of the RFx process
• Engage with customers to drive and communicate progress
• Independently manage low to medium value sourcing projects / obtain quotations in the IT / Telco category
• Manage simple, standard contracting process with various IT suppliers with the support of Legal Counsel
• Support Procurement related data and document management requirements
• Independently manage price negotiations for various IT related items
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• A bachelor’s degree
• Advanced French & English language skills
• Procurement sourcing experience of at least 2 years and an overall 5 – 7 years of work experience
• Experience in sourcing or spot buying in the IT category preferred
• Good project management skills and ability to organize own work
• Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent communication, organization/time management and problem solving skills
• Knowledge and understanding of procurement operations and procurement systems such as Ariba Sourcing is a plus
• Travel could be 0-5% in this role
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.