Accenture Technology - Intelligent Cloud & Infrastructure unit is responsible for design and deployment of network infrastructure solutions for external clients. Voice Network Projects Delivery Team is responsible for design and deployment of voice solutions and managing the client’s voice network and related voice applications. The candidate is expected to function as the high-level technical support and escalation for voice related designs, deployments, issues, incidents and initiatives. The person should be able to take the role of Subject Matter Expert in technical project deliverables and be responsible for end-to-end solution implementation. They should have sufficient voice and networking experience to tightly cooperate with other project engineers to deliver the solutions on a wide scale, covering all the voice aspects.
• Developing voice solutions in cooperation with other project teams for solid end-to-end solutions using existing industry standards, best practices and know-hows fitting it into existing infrastructure and operations framework.
• Support and troubleshooting of voice network devices and related voice servers and services and other systems delivered by the project to the client during transition/handover period.
• Performing on-site/remote testing of voice systems and tracking results in the test documentation
• Manages day-to-day client interaction, sets and manages client expectations, continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships, builds understanding of each client’s business, organization and objectives.
• Interest in and desire to learn voice and related technologies
• Understanding of IP voice and basic networking concepts
• Comprehensive verbal and written communication skills in English language
• Overall knowledge of IT infrastructure technologies (networks, operating systems – MS/UNIX, security, etc.)
• Some industry certifications (Cisco, AWS, Azure etc.) – nice to have
• Previous experience with Cisco, Avaya, Genesys, IPC, Speakerbus, Skype, MS Teams, Amazon Connect or Verint Voice Recording – nice to have
• Benefits packages
• Training package on various technologies (e.g. Voice/Network/Security/Cloud platforms, PMI, Prince, ITIL v4, Service Management, COBIT, etc.) and possibility to gain a certification
• International teams and multilingual environment
• Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
• Ability to learn from the best IT experts on the market
• Home working possibility (after passing probation period)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.