- Attending meetings and workshops with clients to understand requirements, challenges and risks.
- Developing voice solutions in cooperation with other project teams for solid end-to-end solutions using existing industry standards, best practices and know-hows fitting it into existing infrastructure and operations framework.
- Support and trouble-shooting of voice services and connected systems, delivered by the project to the client during implementation/transition/handover period.
- Performing on-site/remote testing of voice systems and tracking results in a test documentation
- Interest and desire to learn new voice, collaboration and cloud technologies
- Knowledge of Azure, O365 or AWS ecosystem
- Basic experience with Amazon Connect or O365/Teams
- Understanding of IP voice and basic networking concepts
- Comprehensive verbal and written communication skills in English language
- Very good user knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio, Powepoint)
- Industry certifications (Microsoft, AWS, Cisco, etc.)
- Previous experience with bank/investment bank environment
- Understanding of Unix and Windows server operating systems
- Previous experience with Cisco, Avaya, Genesys, IPC, Speakerbus, Skype, MS Teams, Amazon Connect or Verint/Verba Voice Recording
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.