This is what we do in Accenture
We solve our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.
Accenture Technology powers digital transformation through services designed to reinvent client application portfolio and a new style of IT. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for business of our clients.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Compile, deliver, and accelerate “journey to cloud” roadmaps that guide our clients towards deeper and broader cloud computing adoption
- Serve as a subject matter expert to guide the “journey to cloud” strategy by convincing decision makers
- Compile and deliver architectural cloud and security guardrails and frameworks customized to our client’s requirements and needs
Cloud advisory: articulate business/industry drivers for adoption to cloud
- Cloud business value: business case creation on the value of cloud and convince business and client executives of the value of executing a course of action to improve business performance and value
- Process and methodologies: experience using industry enterprise frameworks and methodologies to deliver cloud capabilities and support migrations of enterprise application workloads to the cloud
- Demonstrate detailed knowledge of concepts, implementation, patterns, and issues of at least one technology area; demonstrate the ability to quickly assimilate information about new technologies and business models
- Communications: fluently communicate with infrastructure, technical, architectural and business audiences by listening to the customer and collaborating with peer teams - verbally and in written form
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Cloud and IT Architecture, IT Design and IT Environment (Requirements gathering and analysis - Conceptual cloud architecture, Building blocks, Workload types, Migration patterns and tools)
- Cloud Operations and optimization (IT Operational best practices, ITIL process groups, deficiencies and remedies, Modern IT operating models)
- IT lifecycle management, IT processes
- Driving cloud strategy, value realization, cost/benefit and business case
- Implementing cloud capabilities (i.e. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, OpenStack, DevOps, VMware, Hybrid/Public Cloud)
- Experience of implementation/consulting experience on large-scale, enterprise-wide IT endeavors (architecture good to have)
- Demonstrated technical depth in multiple disciplines: Cloud, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, VMware, Networking, Security, Storage, Compute, OS, Database, Application Integration
- Effectively manage complex project portfolios through various project management methodologies
- Ability to work with client management level, driving discussions and obtaining buy-in and commitment
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field
- Experience developing Cloud business cases and roadmaps
- Systems integration involving on-premises technology and public cloud platforms
- History of successful technical sales consulting engagements
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with technical, architectural and management audiences
- Proven strong written communication skills
- Position in the world’s leading global company
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.