Job Location: Prague
Regional Description: Czech Republic
Job Number: 00754246 00754246_en
Accenture Cyber Fusion Center in Prague is unique group of more than 100 people passionate in Cyber Security. We are currently looking for candidates with Java development skills and experience for our new interesting global project in Identity & Access Management area. We search for both, senior and junior candidates who are willing to learn and grow with Accenture.
The primary objectives of the Software Engineer:
• Develop the integration of applications on the Sailpoint Platform – mainly in Java.
• Configure required reports as per the compliance and client requirements.
• Resolve any issues highlighted during System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
• Resolve day to day technical issues.
• Work closely with Project Manager on regular basis about the status of the deployment and highlight any issues which may impact the project timeline.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and debugging skills.
• Solid understanding and practical experience of agile software development and continuous integration processes.
• Precision and attention to details, willingness to learn.
• Ability to work with a team of programmers.
Nice to have skills:
• Experience with variety of IAM technologies and creating technical diagrams and documentation.
• Deep understanding of IT security principles, IT degree a clear advantage.
• Knowledge of SailPoint products.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.