Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. We help our clients, including 94 companies of the Fortune Global 100, to become high-performance businesses and governments. We work with our clients to help them find ways to become more successful in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
- Development of DWH solution, design, code, test program or application modules that meet design specification
- Participate on execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements
- Assist in the integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements
- Follow defined methodology and standards including preparation and maintenance of documentation for all stages of development work
- Preparation of migration packages
- Communication with analytical and operations team
- IT education
- Proficiency in SQL programming
- Basic knowledge of Teradata
- Analytical thinking
- Familiar with writing, maintaining, testing and debugging code in applicable programming languages
- Advanced English
Extra requirements for Senior developers:
- Teradata administration
- Knowledge of Database Systems
- Knowledge of BI SME program is an advantage
· Knowledge of the Informatica is beneficial
· Knowledge of the Cognos is an advantage
· Czech or French is nice to have
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.