Analyze escalated security incidents to determine if incident qualifies as a legitimate security breach in line with operational processes
- Perform security incident investigations, determining the cause of the incident
- Initiate escalation procedure to counteract potential threats/vulnerabilities
- Appropriately inform and advise management on incidents and incident prevention
- Document processes related to security monitoring
- Participate in on call rotation
- Limited travel is possible
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Advanced IT security knowledge (system and network security)
- Advanced IT knowledge (operating systems, networking, databases)
- Good knowledge of office collaboration tools
- At least 3 years of professional experience with IT Security products and services, ideally related to SIEM or security operations
- Willingness to continually learn and improve
- Good English communication skills (written and oral)
- At least one independent or vendor-specific Security Certification
- Experience with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools like ArcSight, QRadar, Splunk, etc.
- Knowledge of security standards and regulations (ISO 27001, ISO27035, SOX, PCI, etc.)
- Programming and scripting skills
- IT Security Certifications like CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, GCIH, GCIA, OSCP, etc.
- Knowledge of German or Italian language.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Customer Service Associate- Spanish Speaking
Business Process Delivery
USA WA - Seattle
Experimentation Strategy Lead
USA MA - Boston
Digital Marketing - Content Digital Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.