The primary objectives of the Security Operations Analyst are to monitor and review security incidents for external Accenture clients.
• Analyze potential infrastructure security incidents to determine if incident qualifies as a legitimate security breach
• Perform network incident investigations, determining the cause of the security incident and preserving evidence for potential legal action
• Initiate escalation procedure to counteract potential threats/vulnerabilities
• Appropriately inform and advise management on incidents and incident prevention
• Document and conform to processes related to security monitoring
• Shift work
• Limited travel is possible
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Basic knowledge of IT technologies, ideally related to Security
• Basic knowledge of Windows server and Unix/Linux operating systems
• Interest in Security, Network and Server Monitoring technologies
• Proficiency in written and spoken English
• Willingness to learn and improve
• Good English communication skills (written and oral)
Nice to have skills:
• Knowledge of Networking protocols and technologies, e.g. TCP/IP, Firewalls, Routers, etc.
• Knowledge of Security principles, techniques and technologies
• Understanding the technical aspects of the Information Security
• Experience with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools like ArcSight, QRadar, Splunk, etc.
• Experience with Vulnerability scanners like Nessus, MVM, Qualys, etc.
• Programming and scripting skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.