- Your responsibility will be to work as part of our development team and design, implement and maintain scenarios and tools for quality assurance of our products.
- This means understanding the technologies and requirements and implementing adequate testing strategies to ensure and demonstrate high standards of quality.
- In a nutshell, we will want you to Engage with business analysts, product owners and developers to understand the needs of our customers and the solutions we are building to address them.
- Create and execute test strategies for each code change starting from unit tests, through integration and system tests all the way up to UAT, exploratory tests and non - functional tests
- Experience working in Agile methodology
- Experience in implementing automation using Robot Framework or any open source automation framework 2-3 yrs.
- Knowledge at least of one script language (Python is advantage)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.