- Bachelor´s Degree (±16 years)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Law degree; or
- Advanced degree with concentration on international business, export/import, logistics or Customs preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience with export/import trade compliance operations (export controls, operations, and/or international logistics).
- Experience with trade control process and procedure implementation.
- Experience with U.S. export classifications of hardware and software (ECCN, HTS).
- Solid understanding of local and U.S. trade control regulations (i.e. U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR)).
- Familiar with U.S. export classifications and logistics practices. In particular, experience with classification requirements and issues related to the extraterritorial application of U.S. trade controls is preferred.
- Knowledge of encryption, cryptography, intrusion software, and/or emerging technologies.
- Knowledge of relevant regional trade compliance regimes.
- Knowledge of working with multi-jurisdictional issues related to export controls.
- Strong organization and project management skills to drive initiatives and results.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in dealing with INCOTERMS, logistics providers and Customs broker agents will be given preferential consideration.
- Experience with customs and import laws will be given preferential consideration.
- Minimum of three (3) Global Trade/Export conferences or seminars attendance. (i.e. 2 – 3 days events with industry and government speakers)
- Fluent in English
- Accommodate U.S. business working hours.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.