This will be your future team:
You will become a part of a dynamic and entertaining group of people, who are always ready to support each other. The environment here is very cosmopolitan – you will support colleagues from all over the globe. Our Accenture world is full of changes and new things. We need to be able to adapt to unexpected situations, which can be a challenge… Yet, it is precisely this adaptability that gives us an opportunity to develop and makes our life here more exciting!
This will be your future role:
Our internal Accenture Workplace Solutions team is looking for Facilities Management Coordinator, who will be primarily responsible for planning, managing, monitoring and controlling space management activities in our offices in Holesovice and Chodov. You would be supervising teams of students in mail rooms in each location. You will be responsible for working collaboratively and proactively with our client’s groups to achieve optimal space utilization results, based on varied client demands and available space.
Some of your daily tasks will include:
· - Preparing purchase orders and invoices in the system ARIBA – a
fantastic opportunity to learn a useful tool
- Communicating with external vendors regarding cleaning agenda, coffee machines, office maintenance etc.
- Coordinating and mentoring of workplace administrators (team of students)
-Implementing appropriate metrics to measure and support space utilization and occupancy- On-call support also outside of office hours (you would be a primary support)
This is what you already have:
· - You are proficient in both English and Czech/Slovak
· - You have at least basic knowledge of Excel (or MS Office package)
· - You are happy when things are in order
· - You enjoy communication and multitasking
· - You are always willing to help others- You have superior interpersonal and customer relationship skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.