This will be your future team:
The team is composed of 25 professional and creative people and we work for one goal: provide the best quality service to our Client. Coming from more than 12 countries, we speak even more languages altogether. We are passionate and easy-going, we like to help one another and gather out of work for team or company events.
The team is people-centered and always eager to learn more about procurement, finance and technologies. We also collaborate with our colleagues working for other clients, industries or from other countries to share best practices.
This will be your future role:
You support a global biopharmaceutical Client by overseeing their purchasing processes and making sure they adhere to regulations and policies. You interface directly with pharma employees, including medical research scientists, from Europe and North America either by phone, email or live chat. You help them to save a considerable time and energy to buy whatever they might need.
Here is what you will be involved into :
· Guide the Client’s employees through the appropriate ways of buying
· Maintain and inform them on the status of purchase orders, invoices and payments
· Assisting in the creation and updates of the supplier database
· Managing the end-to-end contracting process on behalf of our clients
· Ensuring the purchase orders are compliant with the Client’s strategy and policies
What’s more, you gain knowledge on market-leading applications (ERP, Procurement, Service Management…) and you have the chance to take part of processes design, automation initiatives, reporting and a lot of other exciting stuff.
This is what you already have:
· You enjoy interacting with people
· For you, organizing your work and your time is as easy as pie
· You do not leave any detail out and you crave for figuring out solutions
· You care about your team mates and working atmosphere
· Do you have experience in procurement? That’s a plus!
· Flexibility to work according to the planned two-shift schedule:EMEA (Europe): 08:00-17:00
NA (North America): 13:00-22:00
Among other talents, you are advanced in both English and French.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.