This position handles the technical preparation and production for a variety of corporate video communication events, most commonly broadcasts in combination with complex multi-site video conference meetings. This position will work closely with Marketing and Communications teams to design the show flow and technical delivery parameters for each event. This position requires knowledge of television production control room equipment such as video switcher, video router, multi-viewer, audio control, graphics and prompter. Knowledge of broadcast delivery applications and infrastructure such as encoders, viewing interfaces, slide synchronization and Q&A moderation is highly desirable.
This position will primarily produce events from Accenture’s Broadcast Control Center in Prague, Czech Republic. The events are sourced from video conference units and production studios throughout Accenture’s global environment.
This role will be part of a globally distributed team of Technical Directors, Producers and Broadcast Engineers that manage the broadcast and complex video production needs for Accenture’s global leadership. Work outside of regular business hours and on weekends will be required to meet the needs of customers and assist the production teams in North America and Asia. Domestic and international travel will occasionally be required to manage production of events at off-site venues.
- Bachelor’s degree in television production or a related field from an accredited four-year college or university, or equivalent experience.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Familiarity with digital video transport and streaming formats, such as SDI, MPEG, H.264, Flash Video
- Ability to function as both the Producer and Technical Director when needed.
- Ability to maintain quality work while facing tight deadlines and high pressure situations
- Knowledge of systems and equipment of sufficient depth to allow for responding to emergency situations with a work around.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to understand and work with a culturally diverse team across various geographies.
- Detailed-oriented, enthusiastic, self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and interact with senior executives and customers.
- Customer service skills and client focus.
- Experience in creating and distributing written communications in an operations environment.
- Good analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to closely adhere to defined operational processes and technical standards
- Ability to complete assigned, recurring tasks with limited supervision.
Nice to have Skills
- Experience with broadcast delivery applications involved in the control of slide synchronization, polling and Q&A moderation
- Experience with Cisco Telepresence systems
- Experience with Tandberg EX and/or C series video conference systems
- Experience with Cisco Telepresence CTMS and/or Codian MCU video multipoint bridges
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.