The Contract Management scope broadly includes consistent delivery against Accenture’s contract commitments. This may be done working solely or with a team of other Contract Managers. It encompasses the need to liaise with other teams within Accenture, like delivery teams, finance, programme management, HR etc., as well as with external vendors and clients. The objective of the role is to provide end to end support around contract compliance as well as broader contractual and commercial support using various tools and methodologies focused on internal policy compliance, risk mitigation, contract execution, new opportunities etc. The complexities of the role and responsibilities are allocated based on level of hire.
Provides support to the Contract Management team or directly to the Client Engagement team to enable the administration of government, international and commercial contracts and subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements. Responsible for tracking and monitoring contract changes, deliverables, correspondence and risks, and maintaining associated documentation.
• Participates in Contract Management and Project Management teams to support contract and subcontract compliance
• Generates reports required to monitor contract compliance
• Responsible for ensuring that where Contract Management is deployed, contract compliance is maintained and issues resolved. If the contract is not complied with or issues are not resolved they must be promptly escalated to their Contract Management line manager
• Identifies contract management issues and proposes solutions for approval
• Provides negotiation support as required
• Independently works at smaller engagements or works within team at a large, complex engagement; may work within a service center administrative function
• Independently applies the contract management tools and techniques to assigned projects
• Supports training activities for Contract Management personnel
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Understands basic contracting principles
• Detail-oriented, organized, flexible
• Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Able to apply sound business judgment
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• May be asked to supervise personnel
• Travel may be required
• 5-6 years of relevant experience and a degree in a relevant field (e.g. law, finance, administration, business, IT, procurement) is expected
• Fluency in English is required
• Fluency in another language (French, Dutch, or Nordic languages) is a strong merit
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.