Accenture is a global consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. We help our clients, including 94 companies of the Fortune Global 100, to become high-performance businesses and governments. We work with our clients to help them find ways to become more successful in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
We are currently looking for AWS System Integration Developer, working for a small team on deploying set of tools to many countries around the world, with following key responsibilities.
- customize and deploy integrations between the tools through serverless AWS.
- Design, code, test program or application modules that meet design specification
- Participate on execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements
- Assist in the integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements
- Participate on a client project
We will provide proper knowledge transfer and guide you through the process. This is a good opportunity for you to learn from more experienced team members. We are home office friendly so come and join our superb team!
- Experience of developing applications deployed on serverless AWS.
- Experience with ES6 and/or TypeScript and/or .NET
- Experience of designing, building, deploying and interacting with webservices. (e.g. REST).
These skills would be an advantage to have:
- Experience of writing AWS Lambda functions and AWS Step functions.
- Experience of designing, building and deploying components on the data layer, ideally including NoSQL or DynamoDB databases.
- Experience of working within an Agile team an advantage.
- Experience of test driven development an advantage.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Customer Experience Senior Manager
Customer Experience Manager
Boomerang- Senior Digital Strategy Planner
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.