- Lead the events app team, and advise, train and support internal Accenture teams, empowering them to achieve their objectives for the external events app. Manage relationships with key stakeholders, including the events app vendor, global meeting and events organization, and M&C event team leads.
- Oversee program and people management of Accenture’s Events App to drive attendee engagement.
- Be the relationship owner and subject matter expert on the Accenture Events App and work with diverse and high profile marketing and events teams to ensure seamless mobile activation and adoption.
- Work closely with Events App manufacturer (Cvent/Crowd Compass) to help guide the implementation of new features to help Accenture connect more closely with clients and prospects at events.
- Escalation point to with a proven ability to problem solve, troubleshoot, and diffuse potentially challenging situations and condensed timelines.
- Package results and communicate successes in a timely manner.
- Lead the marketing innovation team that identifies and vets cutting edge digital innovations that could deliver positive results for M&C marketers.
- Manage digital fluency initiatives to foster improved digital skills and share knowledge across the M&C organization.
- Digital marketing fluency,
- project management,
- stakeholder and people management.
- Broad understanding of global business marketplace and knowledge of Accenture’s areas of business and overall business strategy.
- Experience working on events and the ability to leverage technology to make the most out of said events.
- Detail-oriented with commitment to accuracy and track record of project management success.
- Success managing teams remotely.
- Technical aptitude and experience with digital platforms and the product development lifecycle.
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams under tight deadlines.
- Strong organization skills.
- Demonstrated skills in digital marketing and content.
- Strong communication, presentation, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources
- Experience with business-to-business marketing a plus.
- Comfortable working with colleagues in various geographic locations and demonstrated ability to be effective in virtual working environments.
- 7+ years experience, with 5+ years of that comprised of technical and/or digital marketing specialization, mobile and/or web development, client service, event management, digital channel or systems integration.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.